The book of The Apocalypse of Ezra Chapter 4 Uriel came and answer
The Gospel of Messiah #FSBT Parables / Jou daaglikse bybel vers / Your random Bible message / Christian gospel music worship songs / The book of Enoch #FSBT / Bible verse for the day the way of Thy judgments
The book of The Apocalypse of Ezra
Faith Saturday Bible Translation #FSBT
Book of The Apocalypse of Ezra Chapter 4
The book of The Apocalypse of Ezra Chapter 4 Uriel came and answer
- Uriel came and answer me
- Do you really think you can comprehend the ways of God almighty who knows all things future and past?
- Then I said Yes, my Lord, and Uriel said, I am send to show you three ways and set a fourth.
- You must show me one, and I will show you what you want to see, and where the wicked heart comes from.
- Then go since you claim to know all things of God, take a flame while its burning and weigh it and give me its weight or weigh the wind while it is blowing and tell me how much it weights or call me once one day has past.
- Why ask me that, no man can answer that?
- And Uriel said to me, If I should ask you how big is the dwellings under the sea, or how many springs are at the beginning of the deep, or how many springs are in the second heaven beyond this world or where is the exit of paradise:
- Then you will say to me, I never travelled to the deep, I have not been in hell, and I have not climb into the heavens.
- That’s why I asked about fire and wind, which you have seen and live with, yet you cannot answer me.
- But you grew up with these things, yet you know not.
- How should you then be able to understand the ways of God whom know all things?
- Then I said, it would have been better if we were not here at all, then living in sin and wickedness and suffering.
- Uriel answered me, and said, I went into a forest into a plain, and the trees took counsel,
- And said, Come, let us go and make war against the sea that it may depart away before us, and that we may make us more woods.
- The floods of the sea also in like manner took counsel, and said, Come, let us go up and subdue the woods of the plain, that there also we may make us another country.
- The thought of the wood was in vain, for the fire came and consumed it.
- The thought of the floods of the sea came likewise to nothing, for the sand stood up and stopped them.
- If you should judge between these two, who will you justify and who will you condemn.
- I answered, Both where foolish, because each has been given their domain.
- Uriel answered, Your judgement is correct, for each has their domain, but why not judge yourself the same.
- Like each of them has their domain, so to do you have your domain and neither understands their purpose.
- Then I said, I beg of you let me have understanding.
- For it was not my mind to be curious of the high things, but of such as pass by us daily, namely, wherefore Israel is given up to the heathen, and for what cause the people whom God has loved is given over unto ungodly nations, and why the law of our forefathers is brought to nothing, and the written covenants come to no effect,
- And we pass away out of the world as grasshoppers, and our life is astonishment and fear, and we are not worthy to obtain mercy.
- What will He then do unto His name whereby we are called? of these things have I asked.
- Uriel answered, The more you search, the more you shall marvel, for the world will last a long time, as seen by mortal man,
- And cannot comprehend the things that are promised to the righteous in time to come: for this world is full of unrighteousness and infirmities.
- But concerning the things you have ask, I will tell you, for evil is in this world and the appointed time for its destruction has not as yet come.
- If the time of evil does not come to an end, how will the time of good come to be?
- For a seed of evil was planted by the morning star in Adam from the beginning and how much evil has grown from it since then, and how much more is yet to come, before the great and terrible day of the Lord.
- Think to yourself how much fruit of wickedness a single seed of evil has brought into this world.
- And once the day comes for it to be cut down how much space will it fill. As for the law, It shall be fulfilled by the Son of God, and not a word will pass away until then, as no man not one is without sin.
- Then I answered and said, How and when shall these things come to pass? Wherefore are our years few and evil?
- Uriel answered, Do not think yourself above God.
- Did not the souls also of the righteous ask question of these things in their chambers, saying, How long shall I hope on this fashion? when will we pick the fruit and receive our reward?
- And they were answered; once your number of the righteous is complete.
- God has measure the times, and by number has He numbered the times, and only once the measure is fulfilled, it will be done.
- Then I answered said, not even us are free of sin.
- How will the number of the righteous ever be fulfilled?
- Uriel answered, Go and ask a woman with child, after the time of her unborn child in her womb was fulfilled, was the child born or did it remain.
- I answered, No the child was born. Uriel replied, The souls in the grave are like the womb of a woman.
- Like the womb will let the child go once its time is fulfilled, so to the grave will let the souls committed unto them go once their time is fulfilled.
- From the beginning, look, what you desire to see, it shall be shown to you.
- Then I answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, and if it be possible, and if I be meet therefore,
- Show me then whether there be more to come than is past, or more past than is to come.
- What is past I know, but what is for to come I know not.
- And he said unto me, Stand up upon the right side, and I shall show you.
- So I stood, and saw, and, behold, an hot burning oven passed by before me: and it happened that when the flame was gone by I looked, and, behold, the smoke remained still.
- After this there passed by before me a watery cloud, and sent down much rain with a storm; and when the stormy rain was past, the drops remained still.
- Then he said, consider this; as the rain is more than the drops, and as the fire is greater than the smoke; but the drops and the smoke remain behind: so the quantity which is past did more exceed.
- Then I asked, Will I live, until that time? and what shall happen in those days?
- Uriel answered, I will tell you in part, but as for your life, I have not been send to show you that and only God almighty can give you that answer.
The book of The Apocalypse of Ezra Chapter 4 Uriel came and answer #FSBT