The book of Enoch
Faith Saturday Bible Translation #FSBT
- At the appointed time judgement will come on these as a flood.
- Those who bow to Angels instead of the One Whom sits on throne, to Whom all glory belongs.
- Those whom created tales from the imagination, to honour those whom have left their heavenly places, to teach mankind, but fell to the temptation of the flesh and took upon them the daughters of men. Leading many to false gods, and idol worship, and away from the one and only true God.
- Those whom call upon the spirits of their fore fathers, the spirits of giants, the righteous whom has passed, the serpent and his followers, instead of calling on the One Whom sits upon the throne.
- Those whom practise sorcery and witchcraft, as taught by the fallen angel, instead of trusting in the one whom sits upon the throne.
- Those whom has taken the innocence of a daughter under the age of twelve years, by teaching them how to lay with a son as a daughter of age do, to lay by the beast of the field as a daughter of age should lay by a son of age, to lay by many instead of one and to act as a son instead of acting like a daughter. Why lead those whom are pure into the hands of evil when you should lead them in the teachings of the most high.
- Those whom has taken the innocence of a son under the age of thirteen years, by teaching them how to lay with a daughter as a son of age do, to lay by the beast of the field as a daughter of age should lay by a son of age, to lay by a son as a daughter of age do, to lay by many instead of one and to act as a daughter instead of acting like a son. Why lead those whom are pure into the hands of evil when you should lead them in the teachings of the most high.
- Those whom mix one kinds chain with another, God make the world perfect, every kind and everything to fit each other as a glove, but now you unwise act has changed that which is perfect bring unknown pain and suffering into the once perfect creation of God the all mighty.
- Those whom wage unjust wars, as they were taught the art of war from the fallen angel. Bring pain and suffering as their chase wealth, power and fame in a life that is only a glimmer.
- Those whom cannot commit to their own partner. How can you commit to the one you do not see, if you cannot even commit to the one you can see. The one that sits on the throne does not approve of those whom cannot commit to him and your life is a picture of that.
- Those whom use the wisdom of the luminaries to gain wealth and to convey false prophecies. There is only one whom knows the future, past and present and that is Him Whom sits on the throne because he was is and will be.
- Those whom spend their time chasing the men of renown, but yet has no time for the Lord.
- Those whom chase wealth at any cost, over work and under reward, do you not know that loving kindness is the way of the life and greed the way of the death.
- Those whom forsake the righteous, do you not know that the spirit of the Lord lives in the righteous, what you do unto them you do unto Him as well.