The Apocalypse of Ezra #FSBT
Faith Saturday Bible Translation #FSBT
The Apocalypse of Ezra Chapter 6 Creation Times and Leviathan and Behemoth
- And he said unto me, In the beginning, when the EARTH was made, before the borders of the world stood, or ever the winds blew,
- Before it thundered and lightened, or even the foundations of EDEN were laid,
- Before the fair flowers were seen, or ever the moveable powers were established, before the innumerable multitude of angels were gathered together,
- Or ever the heights of the air were lifted up, before the measures of the firmament were named, or ever the chimneys in Sion were hot,
- And here the present years were sought out, and or ever the inventions of them that now sin were turned, before they were sealed that have gathered faith for a treasure heaven:
- Then did I consider these things, and they all were made through ME, the GOD of Abraham Isaac and Jacob alone, and through none other: by ME, the GOD of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, also they shall be ended, and by none other.
- Then answered I and said, What shall be the parting of the times or when shall be the end of the first, and the beginning of the next?
- And He said unto me, From Abraham unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, Jacob’s hand held first the heel of Esau.
- For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of the next.
- The hand of man is between the heel and the hand: Do you Ezra have another question?
- I answered then and said, O Lord which is ruling, if I have found favour in Your sight,
- I ask thee, show your servant the end of Thy tokens, whereof thou showed me in part the last night.
- So He answered and said unto me, Stand up, and hear a mighty sounding voice.
- And it shall be as it were a great motion; but the place where you are standing shall not be moved.
- And therefore when it speaks be not afraid: for the word is of the end, and the foundation of the earth is understood.
- And why? because the speech of these things trouble creation and it is moved: for it knows that the end of these things must be changed.
- And it happened, that when I had heard it I stood up upon my feet, and listened, and, behold, there was a voice that spoke, and the sound of it was like the sound of many waters.
- And it said, Behold, the days come, that I will begin to draw close, and to visit them that dwell upon the earth,
- And will begin to make inquisition of them, what they be that have hurt unjustly with their unrighteousness, and when the affliction of Sion shall be fulfilled;
- And when the world, that shall begin to vanish away, shall be finished, then will I show these tokens: the books shall be opened before the firmament, and they shall see all together:
- And the children of a year old shall speak with their voices, the women with child shall bring forth untimely children of three or four months old, and they shall live, and be raised up.
- And suddenly shall the sown places appear unsown, the full storehouses shall suddenly be found empty:
- And the trumpet shall give a sound, which when every man shall hear, they shall be suddenly afraid.
- At that time shall friends fight one against another like enemies, and the earth shall stand in fear with those that dwell therein, the springs of the fountains shall stand still, and in three hours they shall not run.
- Whosoever remains from all these that I have told thee shall escape, and see my salvation, and the end of your world.
- And the men that are received shall see it, who have not tasted death from their birth: and the heart of the inhabitants shall be changed, and turned into another meaning.
- For evil shall be put out, and deceit shall disappear.
- As for faith, it shall flourish, corruption shall be overcome, and the truth, which has been so long without fruit, shall be declared.
- And when he talked with me, behold, I looked by little and little upon him before whom I stood.
- And these words said he unto me; I am, has come to show you the time of the night to come.
- Pray, and fast seven days again, then I shall tell you greater things by day then you have heard.
- For your voice is heard before the most High: for the Mighty have seen your righteous dealing, I have seen your obedience and commitment to Me, which you have shown ever since your youth.
- And therefore I have shown you all these things, and to say unto you, be of good comfort and fear not
- And do not forget the times that are past, to think vain things, so that you may understand the latter times.
- And it came to pass after this, that I wept again, and fasted seven days in like manner, that I might fulfil the three weeks which he told me.
- And in the eighth night was my heart vexed within me again, and I began to speak before the most High.
- For my spirit was greatly set on fire, and my soul was in distress.
- And I said, O Lord, You spoke from the beginning of the creation, even the first day, and said so; Let heaven and earth be made; and Your word was a perfect work.
- And then was the spirit, and darkness and silence were on every side; the sound of man’s voice was not yet formed.
- Then You commanded a fair light to come forth, that Your work might appear.
- Upon the first day You made the firmament, and commanded it to divide, to make a division between the waters, that the one part might go up, and the other remain beneath.
- Upon the second day You command that the waters should be gathered in the seventh part of the earth: six parts dried up, and kept them, to the intent that some of these may be planted and tilled, so that it will serve You the GOD of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
- For as soon as Your word went forth the work was made.
- For immediately there was great and innumerable fruit, and many and divers pleasures for the taste, and flowers of unchangeable colour, and odours of wonderful smell: and this was done.
- Upon the third day You commanded that the sun should shine, and the moon give her light, and the stars should be in order:
- And gave them a charge to do service unto man, which was to be made.
- Upon the fourth day You said unto the seventh part, where the waters were gathered that it should bring forth living creatures, fowls and fishes: and so it came to pass.
- Form the water which was without life, life was brought forth at the commandment of God, that all people might praise Your wondrous works.
- Then You ordain two living creatures, the one called Behemoth, and the other Leviathan;
- And they were separate the one from the other: for the seventh part, namely, where the water was gathered together, might not hold them both.
- Unto Behemoth You gave one part, which was dried up the third day, that he should dwell in the same part, wherein are a thousand hills:
- But unto Leviathan You gave the seventh part, namely, the moist; and hast kept him to be devoured of whom You will, and when.
- Upon the fifth day You gave commandment unto the earth, that before You it should bring forth beasts, cattle, and creeping things:
- And after these, Adam also, whom You made lord of all Your creatures: of him comes the people whom You have chosen.
- All this have I spoken before You, O Lord, because You made the world for our sakes
- As for the other people, which also come of Adam, You have said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and has likened the abundance of them unto a drop that has fallen from a vessel.
- And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.
- But we Your people, whom You have called Your firstborn, the only begotten, and Your spirited lover, are given into their hands.
- If the world, now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?
What a amazing God
A short video series on some of the most amazing prophecies in the bible, like the full genesis 1 and 2 story, the real life kings of the north as written by Daniel, The symbols written by John the revelator 500 yrs before they existed and the Isaiah prophesy.
Video will be embedded here