The book of Jews covers the Jewish age from the Beginning till the end of the age.
Faith Saturday Bible translation or #FSBT
- “To whom would He teach knowledge?
and to whom would He interpret the message?
Those just weaned from milk?
Those just taken from the breast?
“For He says,
‘Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there.’”
Indeed, He will speak to this people
Through stammering lips and a foreign tongue,
He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
and, “Here is repose”.
- But they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,
“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared, and taken captive.
Cross reference: Isaiah 28:9-13
Chapter 2 Prophecy
- The LORD said to Abram,
“Go forth from your country,
from your relatives
from your father’s house,
to the land which I will show you;
I will make you a great nation,
I will bless you,
and make your name great;
so you shall be a blessing;
I will bless those who bless you,
the one who curses you I will curse.
and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
- The LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your descendants I have given this land, From the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates
Cross reference: Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 15:18, Enoch 112:3
Chapter 3 Gods Land
- “I brought your fathers out of Egypt, and you came to the sea; Egypt pursued your fathers with chariots and horsemen to the Red Sea. When you cried out to Me, I place darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them and covered them; and your own eyes saw what I did in Egypt. And you lived in the wilderness for a long time. Then I brought you into the land of the Amorites who lived beyond the Jordan, and they fought with you; and I gave them into your hand, and you took possession of their land when I destroyed them before you.”
I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.”
- In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”
Cross reference: Joshua 24:6-8, Isaiah 19:24-25
Chapter 4 Atonement for sins
- I gathered you together, as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings: but now, what shall I do unto you? I will cast you out from my face. When ye offer unto me, I will turn my face from you: for your solemn feast days, your new moons, and your circumcisions, have I forsaken. I sent unto you my servants the prophets, whom you have taken and slain, and torn their bodies in pieces, whose blood I will require of your hands, saith the Lord.
- “Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy place. From the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. After the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.”
- A vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant. After an alliance is made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. He shall enter peaceably even upon the riches parts of the realm; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his father’s fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. He shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. Those who eat his choice food will destroy him, and his army will overflow, but many will fall down slain.
- Both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; and he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed. The vile king shall return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
- A angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.” I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel: from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand, from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand, from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand, from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.
- The vile king shall return and come into the South, but this last time it will not turn out the way it did before, for ships of Kittim will come against him; therefore he will be disheartened and will return and become enraged at the holy covenant and take action; in the middle of the week the vile king will come back and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation. “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place, let the reader understand, let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go down to get the things out that are in his house; and let him who is in the field not turn back to get his cloak. Woe to those who are with child and to those who nurse babes in those days! Pray that your flight may not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath; for then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short.” By smooth words the vile king will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. When they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy. Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time. And the vile king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strongholds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
- The Lord will grant authority to his two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone desires to harm them, fire proceeds out of their mouth and devours their enemies; and if anyone would desire to harm them, in this manner he must be killed. They have the power to shut up the sky, in order that rain may not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
- At the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the vile king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. He shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
- And when they have finished their testimony, the vile king will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. Their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. The peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. Those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth, and after the three and a half days the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were beholding them. They heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them.
- In that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
- Immediately after the tribulation of those days The sun will be darken, and the moon will not give its light and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the son of man come on the clouds with power and great glory. He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.
- The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: “For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”
- And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.” The first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the vile king, and upon them which worshipped his image. The second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. The third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters say, “Thou art righteous, O Lord, which are, and was, and shalt be, because thou hast judged justly, for they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.” I heard another out of the altar say, “Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.”
The fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire, and men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. The fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the vile king; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. The sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. Three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”. He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. The seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. There were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. The great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Cross reference: The Apocalypse of Ezra 1:30-32, Daniel 9:24-26, Daniel 11:21-28, Revelation 7:2-8, Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:29-31, Matthew 24:15-22, Daniel 11:32-39, Revelation 11:3-6, Daniel 11:40-43, Revelation 11:7-13, Matthew 24:29-31, Revelation 6:15-17, Revelation 16
Historical Aspect: Cyrus the Great ruled Persia between 600 BC and 530 BC. The decree to build the second temple was issued in 538 BC and Jesus was cut off at 30 AD which is 568 years. The Old testament says you work 6 days and rest 1 day. This means the weeks of Daniel is 7 working days, because it it is 70 sevens, and 1 rest day, with a additional rest day every 49 working days (Also called a Jubilee in the Bible), because you should work 6 days not 7. Thus making it 70 working weeks as years and 70 rest days as years and a additional rest day after every 7 working weeks as years, which gives you 561 years after 69 weeks of Daniel’s prophecy. Jesus was cut off 7 years after the 69 weeks, just as Daniel says after the 62 weeks the messiah will be cut off. This covers the first 69 weeks as the last week is saved for the end times as Daniel said 7 weeks and 62 weeks, which gives you 69 and not 70.
The last half of the last week is shortened to 1260 days from 1460 days as per Jesus in matthew 24, Daniel and John the Apostle. We know the last 8 years is for the end time because Jesus says in Matthew 24 that the abomination of desolation will be set up at the end of the age and Daniels says that the later day king of the north will set it up.
Chapter 5 The Lord and his Saints
- Heaven opened; behold, a white horse, and He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True; and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and upon His head are many diadems; and He has a name written upon Him which no one knows except Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood; and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may smite the nations; and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the winepress of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. On His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
- “I will save the tents of Judah first in order that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem may not be magnified above Judah. In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the one who is feeble among them in that day will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the LORD before them. It will come about in that day that I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me, Jesus Christ, whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him, like the bitter weeping over a first-born.”
- An angel standing in the sun; cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven,
“Come, assemble for the great supper of God; in order that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.” “Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.”
- The beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, assembled to make war against Him who sat upon the horse, and against His army.
- “In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, every family by itself; the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the Shimeites by itself, and their wives by themselves; all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.”
- The beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; “I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, Nor My praise to graven images,” these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat upon the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh. “Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.”
- It will come about in that day that living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter. The LORD will be king over all the earth; in that day the LORD will be the only one, and His name the only one. All the land will be changed into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem; but Jerusalem will rise and remain on its site from Benjamin’s Gate as far as the place of the First Gate to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s wine presses. And people will live in it, and there will be no more curse, for Jerusalem will dwell in security.
Cross reference: Revelation 19:11-21, Zechariah 12:7-14, Zechariah 14:8-11
Book of Gentiles