The Gospel of Messiah
Faith Saturday Bible Translation #FSBT
- In the last days the love of many will grow cold, because of lawlessness.
- Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?, and then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
- YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH YOUR ENTIRE MIND. This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.
- You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘you shall not murder’, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment. But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell. Therefore settle matter quickly and calm your heart, the great scarify of the Son of Man will wash away your sin if you repent and turn away from sin every time.
- You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Rebuke your lust and turn away from it, the great scarify of the Son of Man will wash away your sin if you repent and turn away from sin every time.
- It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’ But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
- Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfil to the Lord the vows you have made.’ But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
- You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth’. But I tell you, do not reward evil with evil.
- You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
- Thou shalt not steal
- Thou shalt not bear false witness
- Honour thy father and thy mother
- Believe and trust that the Son of Man, who has never committed any sin, has died for your sin as thought this you can obtain salvation and redemption from sin, and by keeping My commandments and baptism you show that you love Me, and those whom loves Me is loved by the Father.
- To my disciples I give this commission, go out and spread the Good news and baptise those whom accept Me in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.