The book of Revelation
Faith Saturday Bible Translation #FSBT
The book of Revelation Chapter 13 The Dragon, the beast and the false prophet.
- And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
- And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
- And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
- And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
- And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given it to make war forty and two months.
- And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
- And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindred, and tongues, and nations.
- And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
- If any man has an ear, let him hear.
- He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity: he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
- And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.
- And he exercised all the power of the first beast before him, and cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, who’s deadly wound was healed.
- And he doeth great wonders, so that he make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
- And deceived them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
- And he cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding know the NAME of the beast: and his NAME in Arabic is; in the name of Allah Islam. And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. But instead he will honour a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honour him with gold, silver, costly stones, and treasures. And he will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honour to those who acknowledge him, and he will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price.
- Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the NUMBER of the beast: for it is the NUMBER of a man: and his NUMBER is, Six hundred threescore and six.
What a amazing God
A short video series on some of the most amazing prophecies in the bible, like the full genesis 1 and 2 story, the real life kings of the north as written by Daniel, The symbols written by John the revelator 500 yrs before they existed and the Isaiah prophesy.
Video will be embedded here