General Health tips Do not give supplements to babies with out consulting a doctor!!! Minimal Exercise: You must walk at least 4.1 km or 2.5 miles 6 days a week. Minimal Mineral intake: (all minerals can be come poisonous if you over dose) Selenium 200 micrograms daily, Zinc 20 mg of zinc a day for 12 yrs and older 2 mg per day under 12 yrs, Magnesium 200 mg daily, Calcium 700 mg under 12 yrs per day 1300 mg per day under 50 yrs 1500 mg per day over 50 yrs, Iron 7 mg per day, Iodine 90 μg per day under 12 yrs 150 mcg 12 yrs and older per day Minimal Vitamin intake: Vitamin K under 12 yrs 2 mcg per day 12 yrs and older 120 mcg, Vitamin D3 1,400 IU per week (every 7 days) Maximum D3 an Adult can take per day is 14000 IU, Vitamin A under 12 yrs 500 mcg 12 yrs and older 700 mcg (contained in all orange vegetables), Vitamin B12 under 12 yrs 1 mcg daily 12 yrs and older 2.5 mcg, Vitamin C under 12 yrs 400 mg per day 12 yrs and older 65 mg per day. Smoking adults 1000 mg buffered vitamin c (helps to combat the poison found in cigarettes). Maximum buffered vitamin c that can be take in a day is 2000 mg. Minimal Water intake: 2 lt or 0.53 US Gallons Daily
Health related videos 2019
2019 Health related videos and General Health tips
Keywords: 2019, Health, related, videos, General, Health, tips
The survival play list and survival tips. This playlist is to help as many people as possible to get ready before the solar minimum in 2021 9yrs before the “so called official” start of the mini ice age in 2030 which could be preceded by famine, economic collapse, war, large volcanic eruptions, tsunami’s and the end of the current society.
What is conceded to be a safe location?
1) at least 500 meters or 1640,42 feet above sea level. (Tsunami prep)
2) More then 1000 meters or 3280.84 feet from a river. (Flood prep)
3) Must have a fresh water source with in a 4000 meters or 13123.36 feet radius. (Water prep)
4) must be between the 40 degree north and south latitude lines. (Ice prep)
5) must be away from any major earthquake fault lines. (earthquake prep)
6) Must be at least 10km or 6,2miles away from a volcano or 1000km or 6214miles away from a super volcano. (Volcano prep)
7) Must not be above the current snowline (glacier prep)
8) Must be the highest point with in a 1000 meters or 3280.84 feet radius. (Defense Prep)
How much food and water does one person need per day
1) The average America eats 2,1 kg or 4,7 pounds of food per day.
The average person needs about 1 kg or 2.2 pounds to stay healthy.
1 acre of land (64 meters by 64 meters) can produce 3360 pounds of wheat and 1 acre of land (64 meters by 64 meters) can produce 4000 pounds of beans a year.
2) You need 2 liters or 0.53 Gallon of water daily.
New videos added weekly to our Doomsday Preppers Playlist.
Survival Playlist and survival tips
The most watch survival related videos in our Doomsday Preppers playlist.
Prepping for survival
The most watch survival related videos in our Doomsday Preppers this year playlist.