Plarium vikings war of clans Stronghold siedge manual
How to do a stronghold siege
The aim of a stronghold siege is to kill jotum troops and to avoid enemy attacks as much as possible.
Jotum troop arrival 5:00
- Activate Aesir
- Activate enemy offence boost
- Activate enemy defense boost
- Activate enemy health boost
- Activate troop offence boost
- Activate troop defense boost
- Activate number of warriors in a troop boost
- Activate infirmary expander boost
- Activate revival of warriors boost
- Activate Stronghold hero set
- Activate Stronghold Sharman
Your stronghold hero set only have hero points on the combat side of the skill set.
Your stronghold hero uses only Ubba gear.
Your stronghold Sharman uses the following gear
Jotum troops arrival 0:05
- Select your most upgraded tier. Your most upgraded tier is the one you have done the most oracle and valkyries citadel upgrades on. If the unfortunate should happen and the enemy hits your troops before the Jotum troops arrive or the enemy hits you before you withdraw your troops, you want to limit the points they make. Therefore you always use your most upgraded tier, even if that tier is tier 1
- Use the 75% marching speed-up boost to get your troops there in time. If you do not have a 75% march speed-up, measure before hand how long it will take your troops to reach the stronghold, and start your march accourding to the time it will take your troops to reach the stronghold. The closer your troops are to the arrival time of the Jotum troops, the smaller window your enemy has to hit your troops and make points.
- If the defense was a success withdraw your troops as quickly as possible.