How to become a Christian
There are twelve very easy steps to follow
- You must repent your sins to the heavenly Father and ask for forgiveness
- Except Jesus Christ as your personal savour and excepted that he sacrificed himself in the place of your sins, and his blood has washed you clean
- Invite the Holy Spirit to live inside of you, and guide you according to the will of God the father and not your own.
- Using water, have yourself baptised in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost
- Keep the 10 Commandments. The ten God himself wrote on stone tablets for mosses and the two Jesus gave his disciples namely: (Matthew 22:37 and 39) YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND. And YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.
- Read the Bible at least once a day, even if it is only one verse, starting with the first four books in the New Testament.
- Pray at least once a day, If you are not sure what to pray for, or how to pray use the prayer Jesus Christ gave us to pray: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. You can also rededicate by praying your repentance prayer as many times as you desire.
- Join a church of Jesus Christ, and give as the Holy spirit purpose in your heart.
- Have fellowship with other Christens.
- Help others whom are not Christians to become Christian.
- Help other Christians to remain faithful during hard times.
- Spread the word of God so that others may also know his grace.
Heavenly Father I repent of my sins 
And I accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour
I believe that Jesus Christ sacrificed himself on the cross for my sins
So that I can be born again
I belief that the blood Jesus Christ spilled on the cross has washed me clean of all my sins.
I believe that Jesus Christ defeated death and ascended into heaven where he has prepared a place for me.
I believe in Jesus Name that I am saved 
and I Invite the Holy Ghost to live inside of me
Heavenly Father use the Holy Ghost which I have excepted inside of me, to guide me in your ways as your will commands it, because my flesh is weak but though your spirit all things are possible. 
1 repent your sins to the heavenly Father
2 Accept that Jesus Christ offered himself for your sins
3 Invite the Holy Ghost to live inside of you
The commandments you should live by
The 10 Commandments as edited by Jesus
1) You shall have no other gods before Me. – Exodus 20 verse 3
YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. – Mark 12:31
There is no other commandment greater than these.
2) You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them – Exodus 20 verse 4-5
3) You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain – Exodus 20 verse 7
4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. – Exodus 20 verse 7
5) Honor your father and your mother – Exodus 20 verse 12
6) You shall not murder. – Exodus 20 verse 13
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court;
and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court;
and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.
Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar,
and there remember that your brother has something against you,
leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother,
and then come and present your offering.
Make friends quickly with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way,
so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge,
and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
Truly I say to you, you will not come out of there until you have paid up the last cent. – Matthew 5:21-26
7) You shall not commit adultery. – Exodus 20 verse 14
but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. – Matthew 5:28
And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.
– Matthew 19:9
8) You shall not steal. – Exodus 20 verse 15
Your riches have rotted and your garments have become moth-eaten. Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against you and will consume your flesh like fire. It is in the last days that you have stored up your treasure! Behold, the pay of the laborers who mowed your fields, and which has been withheld by you, cries out against you; and the outcry of those who did the harvesting has reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived luxuriously on the earth and led a life of wanton pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. – James 5:2-5
9) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. – Exodus 20 verse 16
10) You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor. (Theft and Adultery in the heart)
Christian Worship Songs With Lyrics
Powerful 1000 days Prayers
How to become a Christian